With ingredients like zeolites, gold algae & jojoba beads, it's no wonder Sir Activ™ has made the cut yet again °•ิ.•
Sir Activ™ is an invigorating, deep cleansing scrub that adds vitality and radiance to dull and lifeless skin. Sweep away dead skin cells with the small Jojoba beads that gently exfoliate while the Zeolites (silicates from volcanoes) help to remove the impurities leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft. The intoxicating essence of Cranberry and Apple botanicals will leave your senses wanting more. City dwellers exposed to harmful pollution (from cigarette smoke to urban smog) should make this special, deep cleansing scrub a regular part of their skin care regime. Bestseller!
Leaves you polished up and looking... deelicious!
- Witch Hazel – astringent, soothing.
- Diatomaceous Earth - This “earth” is made out of the silica “skeletons” of algae (gold algae, because they have chlorophyll but also other pigments that give them a special color). They are insoluble and practically inert, and provide a good physical exfoliation. They also have been described as silicon dioxide natural crystals (from algae).
- Jojoba Beads - spherical beads made from hardened Jojoba Oil for physical exfoliation.
- Zeolites - crystalline hydrated silicates from volcanoes. These molecular cages trap and remove heavy metal pollutants and capture biological debris allowing it to be washed away.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) Extract – antioxidant.
- Apple (Pyrus Malus) Extract – antioxidant, anti-aging.
4 oz./120 ml. Bottle with Locking Clear Treatment Pump
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What makes Sir-Activ™ a better scrub? We use small particles called Zeolites that are fossilized volcanic material; they are sponge-like carbon molecules that draw toxins and impurities from the skin. Sir Activ™ is also formulated with Jojoba Beads that physically exfoliate your skin without scratching or tearing the skin cell envelope, much like sugars, salts or crushed nutshells would. Your skin will look and feel smoother after just the first use.
- When is the best time to use Sir Activ™ scrub? It is important to exfoliate the skin at least once a week to unclog pores and refine its texture and keep your face glowing. Sir Activ™ is helpful in times of stress or exposure to smoke and other environmental pollutants. Also, when coming off any medications, Sir Activ™ helps purify the skin of metabolic waste.