We all have those nights where we are too lazy to take off our makeup or wash our face. But next time you are tempted to hit the hay before you cleanse…think again! Any makeup, oils or dirt left on your skin can lead to clogged pores. If you don't know already, clogged pores are one of the main causes of acne. Clogged pores can also cause infections, enlarged pores, and uneven texture.
- So how do we ensure that we keep our pores clean? Cleanse your skin twice a day, both morning and night…do not skip this step just because it is inconvenient. X-Trap™ is fantastic for removing all traces of dirt, even eye makeup, without irritating skin.
- Be sure to use an exfoliator at least twice a week to get rid of dead skin that could clog pores and trap oil. Last week's skin is dirty skin, so bring on a fresh layer. Sir Activ™ is an invigorating, deep cleansing scrub that adds vitality and radiance to dull and lifeless skin, plus the cranberry/apple smell is INTOXICATING!!
- Consider using a pore refining mask such as the Youth Accelerator™ pumpkin enzyme peel. This treatment opens your pores and gives them a chance to breathe by ridding your skin of excess oils and unwanted dirt and debris.
- Prone to breakouts & large pores? Try a serum like Sircuit Agent™ which addresses the needs of both problem skin and aging skin. With 2% Salicylic Acid and 2% L-Lactic Acid, this phenomenal serum assists in clearing the skin and helps decongest pores while Lemon Peel Extract help’s to restore your skin's youthful vitality leaving your skin looking fresh and fabulous!
- Finally, make sure to change your pillow case often, sometimes we forget that oils can accumulate on fabrics as well. So before you pass out, follow these steps…your pores will thank you!